Sustainable Business Council Industry Achievement Awards
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Lexus Santa Monica Showroom
The goal of these awards is to showcase Southern California’s sustainable business community which is a vital part of the state’s overall economy yet there is a perception that many of the individual achievements and contributions made by sustainable companies are not appropriately recognized. These awards will provide an opportunity to salute sustainable professionals' contributions to the marketplace and the community. The preeminent business leaders from around Southern California are slated to attend this inaugural event that is be held in the Lexus Santa Monica showroom on Wednesday, April 18th from 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. to coincide with Earth Day.
The evening's festivities feature:
- Networking with sustainable business leaders.
- Sustainable restaurant food tasting as part of the People's Choice Sustainable Restaurant Judging.
- Sustainable wine tasting.
- Inspirational special talks from SBC's Lifetime Achievement Award recipients.
- Brief award's ceremony for the inaugural award recipients.
- Delicious dessert buffet and libations.
- Raffle drawing for special Lexus-hybrid weekend getaway.
- Drive and rides of the latest hybrid automobiles from Lexus.
- And some yet to be publicly announced surprises!
The SBC Giving Tree, which is a stunning trophy, will be awarded annually. For the inaugural year of the SBC Industry Achievement Awards the following awards will be presented:
- SBC's Lifetime Achievement in Sustainability Award
- SBC's Lifetime Business Achievement Award
- SBC's People's Choice Award: Inaugural Category: Sustainable Restaurants
- SBC's Sustainable Business Award
Click here to RSVP.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org